See Report Setup Foundations for information on basic setup steps used in all reports.
- Choose the sections you want to report on.
- Click on the "Create Report" button.
- Your report will be found in your "Report Inbox".
FFC Visits Report
- The light blue heading represents the title of the section that was chosen to be reported on.
- The dark blue heading describes the section.
Served: Household Members by FFC Partners (Duplicated): all the FFC partners listed for household members that received services during the reporting period. This is a duplicated count, so all partners are counted for each time services were received during the reporting period.
Served: Household Members by FFC Partners (Unique): all the FFC partners listed for household members that received services during the reporting period. This is a unique count, so all the partners for each household member are only counted once, regardless of the number of times the household member received services during the reporting period, and the data reflects the most recently updated programs for the Household Member.
Clicking on the "Tools"
button on the right side of each section will reveal other options
- Copy: This copies the table contents to your computer's clipboard.
- CSV: This exports the table into a CSV file, generally viewed with Microsoft Excel.
- PDF: This exports the table into a PDF.
- Print: This presents a printer-friendly version of the table (press "Esc" on your keyboard to return to the report).
Clicking on "Enable Scrolling"
will allow you to scroll to the right if there are more items in the table that cannot currently be seen.
Click on the "Print View"
button at the top of the page to see the printer-friendly version to print the entire report.
There is no content with the specified labels