Average scores of assessments taken during the reporting period.
See Report Setup Foundations for information on basic setup steps for all reports.
- From the drop down list, select the assessment you want to report on.
- Click on the "Create Report" button.
- Your report will be found in your "Report Inbox".
Assessment: Changes Over Time Report
- The light blue heading represents the question number.
- The dark blue heading displays the question.
- The options appear on the leftmost column and the totals for each are listed in the next column.
- The rightmost column will be the total of all columns combined.
Clicking on the "Tools"
button on the right side of each section will reveal other options
- Copy: This copies the table contents to your computer's clipboard.
- CSV: This exports the table into a CSV file, generally viewed with Microsoft Excel.
- PDF: This exports the table into a PDF.
- Print: This presents a printer-friendly version of the table (press "Esc" on your keyboard to return to the report).
Clicking on "Enable Scrolling"
will allow you to scroll to the right if there are more items in the table that are not currently in view.
Click on the "Print View"
button at the top of the page to see the printer-friendly version to print the entire report.