See Report Setup Foundations for information on basic setup steps for all reports.
- Choose what sections you want to report on.
Referral by Type
- Referral by Zip/Postcode
- Referral by Provider
- Referral by Type and Zip/Postcode
- Click on the "Create Report" button
- Your report will be found in your "Report Inbox"
- The light blue heading represents the title of the section that was chosen to be reported on.
- The dark blue heading describes the section.
- The list items appear on the leftmost column and the totals for each organization are listed in sequential columns.
- The rightmost column will be the total of all columns combined
Clicking on the "Tools"
button on the right side of each section will reveal other options
- Copy: this copies the table
- CSV: this exports the table into a CSV file, generally viewed with Microsoft Excel
- PDF: this exports the table into a PDF
- Print: this presents a printer-friendly version of the table (press "Esc" on your keyboard to return to the report)
Clicking on "Enable Scrolling"
will allow you to scroll to the right if there are more items in the table that cannot currently be seen.
Click on the "Print View"
button at the top of the page to see the printer-friendly version to print the entire report.