The Provisions List is a list of all provisions currently (or previously) shown on any program in your network. See Programs Types vs. Program Names for more information about programs.
- With your most recent update, you can go to your Network Program Settings to add it to your network program.
- If you ever needed to completely deactivate a provision from all programs, you can do it from that list and it will automatically be removed from all programs.
Click on the "Administration" heading. Click on "Lists".
- Scroll through the lists in the table or type the name into the search box.
- Click on the "Edit" (pencil) icon to the right of the Provisions list.
- Click on the "New Option" button.
- In the field marked "Label", type in how you want that list item to be shown in the system.
- The Description field will enable you to briefly describe the label. This is optional.
- In the "Parent Type" section, select if you want it to appear in the Foods Provided or Items/Services Provided section.
- Click on the "Save" or "Cancel" to discard.button to save the items
- Provisions will not show in the system unless the agency is tracking them; a Network Administrator can submit a support ticket detailing which List items are now being tracked and Link2Feed will enable the tracking.