Missing data, backdated visits and undisclosed fields within your organization.
See Report Setup Foundations for information on basic setup steps for all reports.
- Click on the "Create Report" button.
- Your report will be found in your "Report Inbox".
- The light blue heading represents the title of the section that was chosen to be reported on.
- The dark blue heading describes the section.
- The list items appear on the leftmost column and the totals for each organization are listed in sequential columns.
- The rightmost column will be the total of all columns combined.
- Missing Data: This will list agencies that have not recorded data within the reporting period. The "Last Visit Date" column will indicate the date of the most recent visit recorded.
- Backdating: This will list agencies that have backdated visits (recorded visits for previous dates after the date has already passed) within the reporting period. The "Number of visits" column will indicate how many visits that agency has backdated.
- Data Integrity: This will list a unique count (except the "Total Duplicates" and "Unknown Visit" column) of all households or individuals that have visits recorded during the reporting period that has undisclosed information.
- Total Duplicates: This is the only section that is a current count. Regardless of the date being reported on, it will also show the current amount of duplicates in the system for each agency
- Didn't Ask Addresses: This will list the unique count of households that were served during the reporting period that had Undisclosed addresses.
- Didn't Ask Housing Type: This will list the unique count of households that were served during the reporting period that had Undisclosed housing types.
- Didn't Ask Self-Identity Type: This will list the unique count of individuals that were served during the reporting period that had Undisclosed self-identity types.
- Undisclosed Primary Household Income Type: This will list the unique count of households that were served during the reporting period that had Undisclosed primary household income types.
- Unknown Visit Reason: This will list the unique count of households served that did not have anything selected under "Reason for Visit" when recording a visit.
Clicking on the "Tools"
button on the right side of each section will reveal other options
- Copy: This copies the table contents to your computer's clipboard.
- CSV: This exports the table into a CSV file, generally viewed with Microsoft Excel.
- PDF: This exports the table into a PDF.
- Print: This presents a printer-friendly version of the table (press "Esc" on your keyboard to return to the report).
Clicking on "Enable Scrolling"
will allow you to scroll to the right if there are more items in the table that are not currently in view.
Click on the "Print View"
button at the top of the page to see the printer-friendly version to print the entire report.
There is no content with the specified labels