Data related to the Support Request program.
See Report Setup Foundations for information on basic setup steps for all reports.
- Click on the "Create Report" button.
- Your report will be found in your "Report Inbox".
Support Request Report
- The light blue heading represents the title of the section that was chosen to be reported on.
- The dark blue heading describes the section.
- The columns can filtered and include the type/category, the total, the total fulfilled and the percentage of those numbers.
Clicking on the "Tools"
button on the right side of each section will reveal other options
- Copy: This copies the table contents to your computer's clipboard.
- CSV: This exports the table into a CSV file, generally viewed with Microsoft Excel.
- PDF: This exports the table into a PDF.
- Print: This presents a printer-friendly version of the table (press "Esc" on your keyboard to return to the report).
Clicking on "Enable Scrolling"
will allow you to scroll to the right if there are more items in the table that are not currently in view.
Click on the "Print View"
button at the top of the page to see the printer-friendly version to print the entire report.