Types of signatures can include "Typed Signature", "Sign on Screen" or "Hard Copy Signature", "Scriptel Signature Pad", "Verbal Consent".
"Pre-Typed" is also available for CSFP and TEFAP programs only.
- Typed Signature: manually typed signature using the device's keyboard
- Hard Copy Signature: confirmation check box that a signature was manually written
- Uploaded Image; image file uploaded from the computer/device
- Client eSignature: using the mouse to sign within the box displayed
- Verbal Consent: the client gives their consent verbally, the user clicks Save Changes to capture verbal Consent
- Date: the date will automatically be today's date
See Signature Tools for current available models.
Click on the "Save" or "Cancel" to discard the changes.
button to save changes