- See How Do I Log In? to log into your Link2Feed portal.
You will then be asked to change your password.
- Enter that same password again in the "Current password" text box.
- Type in your new password in the "New password" text box.
- Re-type your new password in the "Confirm new password" text box.
- Click "Change password" to save your changes.
Your password will require at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one symbol. Additionally, it needs to be at least 8 characters long. Ideally you want something that is easy for you to remember but difficult for anyone else to figure out. A short, personal sentence including a number and punctuations is a good example of a secure, easy-to-remember password.
- After logging in, you will be prompted to agree to a disclaimer.
Check off the check box and click on the "Agree" button.
The End User Software License Agreement includes a clause that states "This license is personal to you, and it may not transferred, assigned or sub-licensed." Each user in the system needs to agree to their own End User Software License Agreement. For this reason, each unique user should have their own log in credentials. In the case where a new manager begins working at a food bank, that manager should have their own profile and have updated permissions, rather than using the profile from the previous manager.