It is recommended that you always search for a client before clicking on the "Add New Client" button.
- Locate the Search feature at the top right corner of the screen.
- Search for the client using the method you have selected for your Preferred Client Search
Click on the client that matches your search.
- Click on the "Clients" heading. Click on "Client Search".
- Use the search bar to search for your client. You can search using the following characteristics of ANY individual within a household:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Last Name, First Name (at least 2 characters)
- First Name Last Name (at least 2 characters)
- Date of Birth
- Client ID#
- Street or Full Address
- Phone Number
If you are logged into an agency with a CSFP Pantry (US users only), you can also search by the client's CSFP ID number.
If your network is tracking barcodes, you can also search by barcode. You can read more about barcode scanning here: Barcode Scanning