Kids Cafe was specifically built to be mobile friendly.
Memory (RAM): 512 MB
Hard Drive Space: 500 MB
Internet Access: via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Gobi (4G/4G LTE), Mobile Broadband (4G/4G LTE)
- any DSL broadband connection
- won't be very fast on dial-up
- no specific number on speed
Supported Operating Systems
If the device wasn't built in with at least that android version, updating the OS is possible and available with some tablets.
NOTE: Sometimes low-cost devices cannot be updated, because the manufacturer sends them out and doesn't provide updates.
- Mac OS X
- Mavericks (10.9) or higher
Offline and Apple Devices
Offline functionality is only available in the most updated version of Safari if you are using an Apple device.
- Web Browser
- Google Chrome (up to date)
- Opera (up to date)
- Mozilla Firefox (up to date)
- Safari (up to date / OS X only)
- NOTE: Safari is the recommended browser if using an Apple device (ipad, iphone, etc)
- Microsoft Edge is not supported
- Internet Explorer is not supported
- Cookies must be enabled
- SSL must be enabled
A lot of low-price devices don't have access to the Google Play Store (so they can't easily download Chrome) and the stock browser may be a cheap knockoff instead of the regular Android Browser.