Adding an anonymous visit is for individual household visits only. This is NOT used for bulk entry at the end of the day, but for each time a separate household comes in to get food.
Anonymous visits are also only available for standard non-appointment program. If your food bank program is appointment-based, it will not appear as an option for an anonymous visit.
by Network Administrators. Not all food banks will have access to this.
Click on "New Anonymous Visit" on the Client Search or Dashboard page.
Select one of your programs to add a visit.
Note: anonymous visits won't be added.
All anonymous visits can collect the following information:
- Date: automatically set to the current date. This can be changed manually if the pick up or delivery date has passed.
- Quantity: enter how much food supplied was given out. This word can vary from "days", "lbs", "kgs", "money" "points", "hampers" or "items".
- Delivery: automatically set "No". This can be changed manually if the client's provisions are being delivered.
- What were the reasons for this visit? Check off all that apply.
- Who from the household is receiving services for this visit? Enter how many adults and children are in this household.
- Food Provided: Check off all that apply.
- Items Provided: Check off all that apply.
- Referrals: Check off all that apply.
- Notes: enter any information applicable to the visit
- Click on the "Save" button to save changes or "Cancel" to discard the changes.
Click on the "Select All" or "Select None" button to select or deselect all options in a list more effectively.
You may not necessarily view all of these options when recording a visit. These fields are set at the administrative level. If you have any interest in collecting any of this information, please contact your food bank administrator.
How to Enable This Feature
Those with the Agency Manager user role or above can enable this at the organization level. The feature needs to be enabled at both the organization and user level.
- Click on the orange edit icon beside the organization under Administration>Organizations
- Click on the Profile Tab
- Click on Intake Organization Profile
- Click on Edit Organization on the right
- You should see a checkbox under the calendar called "Anonymous Clients Permitted"
- Check off that option and save your changes
To enable this at the user level:
- Click on the orange edit icon beside the user under Administration>Users
- Click on Edit User on the right
- Check off the Anonymous Intake user role
- Save your changes