- See How Do I Log In? to log into your Link2Feed portal.
You will then be asked to change your password.
- Enter that same password again in the "Current password" text box.
- Type in your new password in the "New password" text box.
- Re-type your new password in the "Confirm new password" text box.
If you click on the eye icon on the right of the password field, you can catch a glimpse of the characters you’ve typed.
- Click "Change password" to save your changes.
Tip title Good Passwords
Your password will require at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one symbol. Additionally, it needs to be at least 8 characters long. Ideally you want something that is easy for you to remember but difficult for anyone else to figure out. A short, personal sentence including a number and punctuations is a good example of a secure, easy-to-remember password.
- After logging in, you will be prompted to agree to a disclaimer.